Our Price: $99.99
Sit Back & Relax with Lawn Chair Tips
1. Ideal for outdoor or indoor use, butterfly chairs fold compactly, are lightweight and easy to carry, set up quickly, sturdy, and look cool, too. The removable, washable covers are available in a variety of colors and fabrics. Their distinctive style is fun and functional, since you can sit in many positions and still be comfortable.
2. Camping chairs are designed to be strong yet lightweight and portable. They deliver back support and feature arm rests with cupholders for incredible comfort. Suitable for camping, watching fireworks, partying in the backyard, or tailgating, these will fit perfectly in your trunk for on-the-go seating.
3. For classic style on your porch, deck, patio, or lawn, consider a pair of classic Adirondacks. These are incredibly comfortable and can be made from environmentally friendly recycled plastic or luxurious wood and are available in a variety of stylish colors.
4. Folding designs fold flat for easy storage and have a simple, streamlined look perfect for any occasion. They come in many colors and materials and are great to have on hand.
5. Convenient and fun, directors chairs are an alternative to simple, traditional styles. Director designs fold easily for storage and have criss-cross legs for extra stability when set up. Look for one with a fold-up side table or side cargo bag to keep your icy beverage and novel close at hand.
6. Low profile are positioned close to the ground, allowing you to stretch out your legs without propping them up on a coffee table or ottoman. This style is perfect for relaxing on the beach, where it serves the same function as a beach chaise lounger, only in a more easily portable format.
7. Lawn chairs differ in design from indoor styles for a reason. If used outside, regular indoor post legs would sink into the soft sand or soil as soon as you sat down. Outdoor models usually have wider feet or are supported on long bars to distribute pressure over a greater area.
8. Support your team with a logo that has been specially designed for tailgating or watching the game. They are often higher up off the ground so you can see better, and include a cupholder in the arm for your frosty beverage.
9. Sturdy, lightweight aluminum is the material of choice for portable designs. Aluminum can be made in a variety of folding shapes that are easy to carry and comfortable for sitting.
10. If you're planning on transporting your folding chair to sporting events, camping adventures, or the beach, look for a style can be transported without a hassle. Many portable designs can be carried like a backpack, while others have a shoulder strap or simple handle. Some even have their own storage case for protection and easier carrying.