Beach Chairs with Special Features
10 Things to Know Before Buying Beach Chairs
1. Folding lawn chairs can be used almost anywhere. Take them to the beach, a ballgame, or the park. They are also perfect for lounging on your patio or in the backyard. Every home should have at least four on hand for guests, children, and back yard parties.
2. Most models fold up for easy storage and transportation. For extra convenience, choose a backpack chair that comes complete with carrying straps.
3. If you plan on carrying your chair everywhere, choose a camping or butterfly model. Butterfly styles are perfect for relaxing on the beach, around a camp fire, or at a backyard party. They also fold up nicely for convenient travel and storage.
4. Wooden designs are a little heavier than metal, but are sturdy and durable. Choose from a variety of wooden folding, lifeguard, loungers, and recliners.
5. Team & novelty designs are must-haves for supporting your Nascar, NFL, or collegiate team at your next tailgating party.
6. Beach chaise lounges are designed for luxurious lounging. They're close to the ground and often have reclining back rests, making them ideal for napping or soaking up rays. Some even come with an adjustable canopy to create shade when you need it most.
7. Adjustable camping chairs should have high quality mechanisms. Check the ratchets and make sure they move smoothly. Most come equipped with arm rests and cup holders.
8. Commercial lines are available to organizations conducting business under the sun. These are durable and designed to last longer in the elements than traditional designs.
9. Plastic and polypropylene materials are more weather-resistant than fabric or canvas. They're great for kids and can be rinsed off easily to keep them clean. These are available with umbrellas and canopies to protect your child from the sun's harmful rays. Best of all, your children will love the bright colors and designs.
10. If you plan to use one for several different occasions, choose an adjustable designs with cup holders and an umbrella hole to ensure you're always prepared, no matter where you're lounging.